Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2016

How Does "Think and Grow Rich" Help Me to Get Rich?


"Can I become rich or not?" and "How to get rich quick?" had been big questions before I read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Only when I discovered the true value of "Think and Grow Rich", not "Get Rich Quick", did my dominating dream of being rich become a reality.

I was born and grew up in a middle-class family. My parents' monthly income was just sufficient for daily living costs and tuition fees of my two brothers. I was allowed to finish my tertiary education without any other allowance. Therefore, I liked to read books of teaching life skills and getting rich. I have read nearly 30 books and also received some useful philosophy from them. However, no book could suggest me any detailed instructions and actions. It was not until I was 22 years old and bought Think and Grow Rich by chance that my concern on how to become rich was totally clear.

Thanks to strong motivations from this book, I began to change my life with practical plans of action to answer the question "What is my true desire?" because the desire is the starting point of all achievement.
The first thing I did was that, apart from 8 working hours in my company, I spent 4 remaining hours in a day doing my favorite things such as cooking, reading, traveling, playing guitar or writing... After 5 months, I found that I had an aptitude for combination and use of natural products to beautify. I mixed natural products manually to find out formulas to use in the most effective way. Gradually, I had an online website for my business to sell products with my own brand, stamp and design. With the effort and creativity, my current income is about 30 - 35 million dong; meanwhile, my friends only can earn about 5 - 10 million dong per month.

I really realized that the book had brought me a magic. The magic is not the creation of vast fortunes with billions of dollars, but it is the most proactive, useful, meaningful and happiest life I have. I have become a wealthy person under the concept of "Think and Grow Rich": "Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought" and "Success requires no explanations, failure permits no alibis".
I strongly believe that Think and Grow Rich is the best self-help book that is worth reading. Let's "think and grow rich" with your desire, faith, knowledge, self-confidence and persistence to crystallize your burning desire into action because you are "the master of your fate, the captain of your soul".


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8660819

No comments:

Post a Comment